- Times are a-changing! Check first, we may have adjusted our opening times or some of the ways we do things.
- Book ahead! We want to welcome you; our accommodation providers and some of our local attractions need you to book first; and stay flexible, in case you have to rethink departure and arrival times.
- Wash up! Keep washing hands and use hand sanitiser, and a reusable face covering when required.
- Keep moving! If places are full or appear crowded think about visiting another part of our awe-inspiring Tin Coast; or come back later.
- Buy fair! We love our visitors who buy local, but if Covid restrictions have an impact on what’s on the shelves in our local shops, help us share fairly with our more vulnerable community members by just buying what you need.
- And finally – rethink your visit if you or any of your party are feeling unwell. We’ll be here waiting to welcome you once you’re better!
We’re all living through strange times and having to do strange things, but it’s all because we’re keeping you, and our communities safe, happy and confident.