This website is run by the Tin Coast Partnership. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. This means for example, that you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- Email [email protected]
- Call: 07870 378062
- Write to: Tin Coast Partnership, C/o Godolphin Count House, Godolphin Cross, Helston, TR13 9RE
We’ll consider your request and will aim to get back to you in 5 working days, although please forgive us if it takes a little longer.
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS).
The Tin Coast Partnership is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This statement was prepared on 1/3/21.
This website was last tested on 1/3/21. The test was carried out by Venn Creative Limited.
The tests were carried out as part of continuous development, with additional testing made using https://www.webaccessibility.com.