It is all about finding local businesses and organisations who want to work towards responsible, respectful and sustainable tourism aims, making it easy for them to identify and connect with each and providing them with the business tools and training they need.
1. Read the Tin Coast Visitor Charter
2. If you like what the Visitor Charter is saying and agree with its messaging Register Here
Once registered you will receive a welcome message from the Network which will confirm
- logins to access to Network members area of the website
- a draft listing for your business to appear on the ‘Places to Go’ map as part of the Tin Coast destination website – a map that also shows other local businesses who else is working towards a responsible, respectful and sustainable local visitor economy.
- a link to the Tin Coast Network shared drive where we keep all our local photography and resources that are best downloaded to use.
In the beginning the Network galvanised over training events, familiarisation activities and regular meetings to exchange relatable and relevant information. Covid moved the focus of the Network into crisis and recovery mode and it has taken a little time for the Network to regain momentum.
Tin Coast Partnership
The Partnerships aim is to see our local economy thrive in balance with our the local community and in a way that preserves and reveres our local heritage and culture, and protects our local landscape and natural environment so it can thrive in years to come.